DYNAMIC CHANGE MONITORING OF QIANLONG GARDEN ROCKERY IN FORBIDDEN CITY BASED ON INSAR AND LIDAR TECHNOLOGY
- 1Institute of Mapping and Urban Spatial Information, Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Beijing 100044, China
- 2Engineering Research Center of Representative Building and Ancient Architecture Database, The Ministry of Education, Beijing 102616, China
- 3Beijing Key Laboratory for Architectural Heritage Fine Reconstruction & Health Monitoring, Beijing 102616, China
- 4The Key Laboratory of the National Geographic Information Bureau of National Surveying and Mapping in Modern Urban Surveying and Mapping, 102616, China
- 5Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, School of Civil and Transportation Engineering, Beijing, 102616, China
Keywords: Qianlong Garden Rockery, InSAR, PS-InSAR, LiDAR, Deformation Monitoring
Abstract. The traditional method of deformation monitoring involves a large amount of external field measurement and internal processing to obtain the deformation of the measured object. With the development of InSAR technology, deformation monitoring can now be completed more efficiently. In this paper, InSAR technology and LiDAR technology are used to detect the deformation of the Fuwangge Rockery in Qianlong Garden, InSAR technology can provide higher point accuracy and LiDAR technology can provide higher spatial resolution. After the deformation of the rockery is obtained by LiDAR technology, the InSAR experimental results are verified. It is expected that the error of deformation analysis by the two methods will be within 5mm. Finally, the detection results of the two are consistent with each other and complement each other. At the same time, InSAR technology combined with LiDAR technology also provides a new idea for deformation monitoring.