A New Application of Photogrammetry in the Underground Pipe Network Survey
- 1Chinese Academy of Surveying & Mapping, No 16 Beitaiping Road, Beijing, China
- 2Beijing tongchuangda surveying Co. Ltd, North Third Ring Road, Beijing, China
- 3Beijing Surveying and Mapping spatial information technology Co Ltd.
- 4China Land Surveying and Planning Institute
- 5Fragrant Hill Park, No. 40, Maimai Street, Beijing, China
- 6Liaoning Technical University Fuxin City, Liaoning Province, China Road, No. 47, China
Keywords: Photogrammetric Instrument, Underground Pipe Survey, Secure and Efficient
Abstract. This paper mainly introduces a device that can be used for underground pipeline survey task. Through the cameras installed on the device, we can obtain stereo synchronous shooting images, and then use the method of close range photogrammetry to investigate and measure underground objects. During working process, the staff put the camera into the well and to control camera shooting from the ground. Greatly improve work efficiency, at the same time to avoid the underground toxis gas damage to people. The main content of this paper includes three parts: hardware design, software development and test production.